Yes, but can you hear Jimmy?
@StillwaterAles @dogfishbeer @Unibroue @KCBCbeer #beer #bandbeer
Co hosts : Good ol Boy Kendall, Good ol Boy Caperton, Good ol Boy Sean, Good ol Boy Dave, and Good ol Gal Julieanna
SUDS Episode – We walked into plenty of breweries that are rocking on but how about a band rocking with beer. Enter the beer collaboration between breweries and bands. Yeah, it’s a thing. Seriously, Dave suggests Behemoth covers “I love a rainy night.” And that’s about the moment the episode takes a turn. We taste and discuss the following beer:
- Action Bronson’s 7000 american dry hopped wild ale with muscat grapes. Stillwater Artisanal Baltimore MD 4.5% brewed in collab with Action Bronson SUDS-4
- Wood-aged Bitches Brew Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Milton DE. Brewed in honor of Bitches Brew by Miles Davis A fusion of a Russian imperial Stout aged in American oak and an Ethiopian Tej Honey beer aged in Paraguayan Palo Santo wood 9% SUDS-4
- À Tout Le Monde dry-hopped saison Unibroue Quebec Canada 4.5% collab with Dave Mustaine from Megadeth. SUDS-4
- Batch #9 (For Prince) Funky Saison with Apricots. Zebulon Artisan Ales Weaverville NC multi-grain saison with copious amounts of Citra hops and fermented with a combination of house saison and Brett brux, then aged on apricots for a month and bottled with house Brett blend. 5.8% SUDS-4
- Wolf ov Siberia – Kings County Brewers Collective Brooklyn NY collab with Behemoth Hazy double IPA brewed with Citra, Moteuka and Centennial hops 7.7% SUDS-4
- Dragon’s and YumYums Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Milton DE. Collab with The Flaming Lips 6.5% tart pale ale brewed with dragonfruit, yumberry, passionfruit, pear juice and black carrot juice SUDS-4
Enter Night Pilsner hoppy pilsner Stone Brewing Arrogant Consortia Escondido CA 5.7% collab with Metallica SUDS-2
Trooper ESB Robinsons Brewery Manchester England 4.7% collab with Iron Maiden SUDS-2
Phantom Bride IPA – brewed with Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, and Mosaic hops. Belching Beaver Brewery Oceanside CA 7.1% SUDS-3
Sublime Mexican lager – Vienna style lager AleSmith Brewing Company San Diego CA 5.2% brewed in collab with Sublime SUDS-2
Astrolux Golden Ale Lucky Luke Brewing Company Palmdale CA Kölsch ale brewed in collab with Strung Out 6.1% Not enough time to give a rating on air, but it was a SUDS-2
Sips, Suds, & Smokes™ is produced by One Tan Hand Productions using the power of beer, whiskey, and golf.
Available on Apple and Google Podcasts, PRX, Spotify, CBS Radio, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and nearly anywhere you can find a podcast.
Catch Good ol Boy Dave’s Daily 60 Minute Beer reviews on Instagram and Twitter
Kendall is more of an Air Supply kinda guy, but we still love him. Check out his blog at www.beermakesthree.com
Enjoying that cool new Outro Music, it’s from Woods & Whitehead – Back Roads
Download your copy here:
The easiest way to find this show on your phone is ask Siri or Google, “Play Podcast , Sips, Suds, & Smokes”